Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
i dnt like the look of painted drums personally. if you painted them black it would look good though so its not that crappy stock greyish black that rusts.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i vote calipers red and drums black. drums are just...too out there IMO. WAY too much color

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
drums are mostly only painted by ricers, not saying youre a ricer if you do it, but black drums are better imo

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just chrome the whole thing out... Not really possible but it would be nasty

·
Registered
720 Posts
red and black...drums shouldn't be painted a color that will contrast...they aren't meant to be shown off. Paint them black and stick with the red calipers. That's what I want to do. Either red/black or black/black for my car.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I think calipers color matched to car looks insane, and i kinda agree with black drums. just IMO, i think thats what'll look best

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
my drums are painted the same color as my calipers, blue...

no, im not a ricer... far from it...

its all a personal opinion... either way would look fine... ive heard ppl say the calipers & drums should always match whatever you do... to me that doesnt matter... lol...i think what you gotta look at is how much drum is gonna show thru ur rims, if u have hardcore skinny rims, do u want all that red? if u got big thick or multiple spoke rims, do u want something a little extra? that's y i painted my drums... lol, but if they're already red on ur car & ur not feeling them, go black...or dark gunmetal... its your car, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.