Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and the fiancee painted the brake drums and calipers yesterday well she did the drums and one caliper and i did the other caliper lol. Also pics of my hid kit and my license plate led. Comments plz

After

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thats the camera. As for the drums to each is there own:)

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ty i dont know why u guys dont like the drums i love the way they look

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Yep exactly as long as it's what you want that's all that matters.
The same with my wing that I had added that people don't like.

I'm trying to decide if i want to do my calipers red or black. I already have red paint from the Mazda.
But i also want to get black for the drums because I don't like the rust on them.

The glare i thought it maybe it was the camera because of it being at a low angle.

·
Registered
575 Posts
ty i dont know why u guys dont like the drums i love the way they look
I like the accent of colors all around but that's just to much and looks really cheap just my own opinion.. you said before to each is their own..:noworry:

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like yoour wing:) also i had the drums black but IMO it didint stand out enough

·
Registered
575 Posts
i like yoour wing:) also i had the drums black but IMO it didint stand out enough
when it comes to leave the drums just black it's not about making them stand put it's more to make it look smooth and keeping from getting all rusted

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
looks good punk. Woot for the girl helping out! that's awesome. are those red license plate lights though? cops are not gonna like that man.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
havent got into any trouble yet lol i just wired a l.e.d up it was fun and im waiting to get busted:-/ im like the tape of person who just waits fo rit

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol thanks

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

i just got big balls muhhaha

and thanks:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.