Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a f***ing amazing game!!! and i got the prestige edition which gave me the night vision goggles!!! yeah they only work up to fifty feet but who cares.. THEY ARE NIGHT VISION GOGGLES!!!!!!!!! all i gotta say is thank you Infinity Ward!!!! Ya'll are gods!!!!! here is a picture of me wearing my ghillie suit and night vision goggles. sorry it's a little blurry

·
Registered
485 Posts
Story Time:

So me and my friend went to Wal-Mart to get a copy of Modern Warfare 2. In line a see someone wearing Army ACUs. Now I know some people are big fans or whatever but this guy was wearing ACUs without a haircut,unshaven, boot laces un tucked and the two things that set me off: A crooked American Flag and the Keystone patch(PA Army National Guard patch). My friend tells me not to make a scene so I calm myself down but just wanna go set this guy straight. "Besides maybe he's just a fan of the game he says", but after they get their games my friend notices his g/f(I assume) is wearing a National Guard t-shirt. Now this just pisses me off but they were in front of us and so I miss my chance. My friend needs to get some pop so we get it and on the way out he says "don't look too your right" well there is so I walk and name all the things that are wrong with his uniform. I then add that by looking like ass and wearing US Army uniform his disrespecting all those who are currently fighting overseas and all Veterans like myself. This kis is speechless and gets out "I haven't even left yet man...". I then respond with "Then why the hell are you wearing a Army Uniform in wal-mart to get a game while looking the way you do?" It was a barrage of anger that left his girlfriend in tears who also let out a "you didn't have to be a douche..." Sure maybe I came off a little angry, but for some reason this kid just screamed someone who wanted to play soldier while disrespecting a real Army unit and he got what he deserved. You wanna play make believe create a patch and go play airsoft or something.

TLDR?:

-Idiot wears Army ACUs to get Moder Warfare 2 at Wal-Mart
-He looks like ass in them(boots untacked,no haircut,unshaven,flag in wrong spot and wearing PA Army National Guard patch)
-I yell at him for disrespecting the unifrom and US Army
-His girl friends starts to cry and calls me a douche.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
WOW, I went to get it last night and I cut in line but was wearing my cop jacket and had a badge and the person behind me was about to make a scene so I flashed him the badge and said don't be an idiot. HAHA I wish but I didn't lol. I didn't even get it because I know if I do the game will consume my life

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
WOW, I went to get it last night and I cut in line but was wearing my cop jacket and had a badge and the person behind me was about to make a scene so I flashed him the badge and said don't be an idiot. HAHA I wish but I didn't lol. I didn't even get it because I know if I do the game will consume my life
lol I was like holy s*** thats aweso.... awe lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Story Time:

So me and my friend went to Wal-Mart to get a copy of Modern Warfare 2. In line a see someone wearing Army ACUs. Now I know some people are big fans or whatever but this guy was wearing ACUs without a haircut,unshaven, boot laces un tucked and the two things that set me off: A crooked American Flag and the Keystone patch(PA Army National Guard patch). My friend tells me not to make a scene so I calm myself down but just wanna go set this guy straight. "Besides maybe he's just a fan of the game he says", but after they get their games my friend notices his g/f(I assume) is wearing a National Guard t-shirt. Now this just pisses me off but they were in front of us and so I miss my chance. My friend needs to get some pop so we get it and on the way out he says "don't look too your right" well there is so I walk and name all the things that are wrong with his uniform. I then add that by looking like ass and wearing US Army uniform his disrespecting all those who are currently fighting overseas and all Veterans like myself. This kis is speechless and gets out "I haven't even left yet man...". I then respond with "Then why the hell are you wearing a Army Uniform in wal-mart to get a game while looking the way you do?" It was a barrage of anger that left his girlfriend in tears who also let out a "you didn't have to be a douche..." Sure maybe I came off a little angry, but for some reason this kid just screamed someone who wanted to play soldier while disrespecting a real Army unit and he got what he deserved. You wanna play make believe create a patch and go play airsoft or something.

TLDR?:

-He looks like ass in them(boots untacked,no haircut,unshaven,flag in wrong spot and wearing PA Army National Guard patch)

That sounds way over the top.

Anyways. The game is really good. I already beat it.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Infinity Ward better get their act together and fix whatever is wrong with the online mode. Come on it's only day 2 I hope this isn't a sign of whats to come.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Story Time:

TLDR?:

holy shit dude!!!! well it's a good thing that i didn't see that. me being active duty military i definitely would've given him some paperwork(if i was higher ranking) and he could have gotten in serious trouble!!! that guy disgraces the military even if he is only in the guard. still supposed to keep up the dress and appearance standards when you wear the uniform!!! aaarrgghhhh i'm going to stop i could go on forever!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yeah, the guy ws looking at me like "why are you being such a jerk?" so I mentioned that his experience with me was a pleasent one compared to a lot of other people in the military. Technically he wasn't even in it yet, he said "I haven't left yet" so that to me meant he either signed up and was waiting to leave or thinking about joining. I think it's stupid when people wear the Army uniform when not on duty (unless you're coming from work and making a quick stop). I doubt that guy was coming from any Army function at midnight...espicially looking like that.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, the guy ws looking at me like "why are you being such a jerk?" so I mentioned that his experience with me was a pleasent one compared to a lot of other people in the military. Technically he wasn't even in it yet, he said "I haven't left yet" so that to me meant he either signed up and was waiting to leave or thinking about joining. I think it's stupid when people wear the Army uniform when not on duty (unless you're coming from work and making a quick stop). I doubt that guy was coming from any Army function at midnight...espicially looking like that.
well it depends for the guard and reserve they work one weekend a month and when they report they don't go home usually til sunday night. and they work til they are told to leave. but since he said he wasn't even in yet. the unit he was assigned to probably issued all his uniforms before shipping him off or he's lying. but it still doesn't condone why he looked all scruffy and shit.

anyone play that level where you just slaughter civilians at an airport? damn son
yeah i blew my cover the first time cause Makarov got in my line of fire.. effing dumba$$

Anyone play the level where you pack up the game in a little box and send it to my address? :bigsmile:
nope. when is that level supposed to happen in the game?? oh wait never!! hahaha :bigsmile: lol jp. nope you will not be seeing any mail from me i waited too long to get this game and spent too much to give it away!!! hahahaha.. woo!!! so just felt like blowing that right back at ya!! nothing mean meant by it or anything

·
Registered
485 Posts
lol, I'm not gonna lie when the level started and the guy was like "lets do this" and just opened fire on everyone I was like "WTFOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!11111!!!!"

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.