Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to order my Rims for my Sedan and i want to see you guys Rims. Im not trying to jock your Style but i know ppl that have order rims from TireRack & WheelMax and they look badass on the site but the moment they put them on their car it looks like Shit on a Stick

My Car is Black

Thanx Guys & Gals

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
O yea nothing less than 18" go hard or go home. gCobalt05 i seen your rims on CCF i love ur rims NO HOMO lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts

I have 17s... but they look huge... my car is also pretty hammered, so it depends on ur drop... if my car was still sky high & i was gonna get springs--18s all the way... since Beamer's w/ me in that pic, he has 18s...lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
The wheels I'm picking up Friday from a local vendor of CSS are the MSR 045 in black w/ red pinstripe...18x8, offset 35....here's a stock photo and a pic on a silver coupe (I have a silver sedan)...I can't afford tires for them right now though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have 17s... but they look huge... my car is also pretty hammered, so it depends on ur drop... if my car was still sky high & i was gonna get springs--18s all the way... since Beamer's w/ me in that pic, he has 18s...lol[/QUOTE]

yea im going to change my Struts and put on some Eibach Pro Kit springs. i dnt want it dropped too much. plus i got those springs for free from someone.

Cant beat free. Im going to see how the drop looks with those and maybe see if from there.

I was all ove your profile looking at ur pics i like your rims. they my look badass on a black sedan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The wheels I'm picking up Friday from a local vendor of CSS are the MSR 045 in black w/ red pinstripe...18x8, offset 35....here's a stock photo and a pic on a silver coupe (I have a silver sedan)...I can't afford tires for them right now though.

if u could get these in All Black it would be so sweet on ur ride. idk about the red trim tho

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
yea im going to change my Struts and put on some Eibach Pro Kit springs. i dnt want it dropped too much. plus i got those springs for free from someone.

Cant beat free. Im going to see how the drop looks with those and maybe see if from there.

I was all ove your profile looking at ur pics i like your rims. they my look badass on a black sedan

hahaha yeah, bet they would! I love my rims, to be a knockoff brand i think i did pretty good! LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eeeeeveryone with a cobalt has those rims. theyre getting pretty boring
hey Cesar, its BlkBalt86 from CCF sorry i didnt use the same name. NEway that is tru. u have to change the game up. these rims look similar to yours but i like urs better.

but like i said i dnt want to jock your style. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.