·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very, very large quantities of spam.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I remember getting banned from a no longer on the webs cobalt site. Started out as my buddy hacking a.k.a just going to the site since i was autologin on my computer and he put up the other sites in my profile and such. Of course I was already not agreeable with how this cobalt site hated the others being brought up because we all strive for the same thing so when I got a warning I was like whatever and left it alone, my buddy than gets back on and changes things about and I go to get on and have a nasty email or pm, from one of the douches they call a moderator and poof ban. I LOL'd than said thats cool, get rid of one of your contributing members as far as posting goes. Now look at 'em, oh wait, you can't lol

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
The little guy never gives up.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol, do y'all keep banning his names?

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Yea, Mike has banned quite a few and I gave him a warning last night and another Mod banned him this morning.

You would think that once you have been banned multiple times and then you create another account under another name you would behave your self. Within the last few days he has insulted a vendor and made a couple rude comments. When you are skating on thin ice, the littlest things can make or break you.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.