• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 411 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I call my car the Knight because I like the show knight rider and have those lights on it. AKA KITT lights.
Mods: Stage 2 supercharged, full suspension, LED lights, carbon fiber hood, and SS seats, custom bumpers, custom gauges.

and interior

new pics here and on the first page

invisible headlights

bring on the haters

HUD

Glimpse of my new headlights (btw not wired like any other 2007 cobalt out there)

Engine-K&N Intake, LSJ intake manifold and throttle body, M62 supercharger, Stage 2 pulley /w 42 lb injectors, Racing solutions header and downpipe, 2.25 inch exhaust, magnaflow muffler, exedy stage 2 clutch, ZZP engine mount, Prothane Transmission mounts
Suspension-22mm suspension techniques front sway bar, 25mm TTR rear sway bar, FE5 struts and shocks, Zenn lowering springs, Prothane control arm bushings, Strut bar, Powerslot rotors, EBC red pads, stainless steel brake lines
Exterior-RK sport front lip kit, painted carbon fiber hood, ZEN rear bumper, SS sideskirts, black stock 16 wheels /w BF goodrich tires, 4300K HID foglights, solar panel spoiler, LED rear taillights, LED license plate bolt lights, secondary LED reverse lights, tinted windows, LED inner rear taillights
Interior-Black leather SS seats, rear black cloth seats, painted black and red interior panels, 260km/h instrument cluster, A-pillar gauges (oil psi, boost/vac, dpic), red interior LEDs, dual bezel gauges (EGT and AFR), weather station gauges on dashboard, TPMS, parking sensing radar system, suede headliner and rear deck, custom door panels, custom stiched armrest, monitors in sunvisors.
Thank you. Enjoy.

·
Registered
678 Posts
the "KNIGHT" on the back is pretty bad ass

·
Registered
678 Posts
i was guna say that musta taken 4ever but it was worth it if u ask me

·
Registered
678 Posts
looks bad ass man i like it

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good! The main thing I dont like about it is the fender vents.
I saw your car on cardomain recently, diggin all the neat gadgets you have in it lol :)
well i tried to take off the fender vent on the right side and it started to peel the paint off, so until I come up with a better plan there just gonna stay there

·
Registered
931 Posts
I like those lights... my other car is an 86 trans am almost like the knight rider car

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I like it...

of course, some1 else's billet grill looks better than mine... is it all just in my head?! hahaha

but seriously... i like it a bunch!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
well if i take off those vents i'm pretty sure i'm gonna rip paint off because it is starting already, so you think i should get the front bowtie shaved off?
Front one? Nah, I think since you have all of the other badges and what not, leave it! Rep Chevy! Not ford! lol

1 - 20 of 411 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.