Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My for sale threads, both car and non car parts listed!!! All prices negotiable. My email is [email protected]. My forum user name on all accounts is camopaint0707 as well as ebay. Shipping is included in all the prices.
Item 1 Speedtechlights.com switch box, controls 6 items as listed on their website, $25 https://www.speedtechlights.com/product_detail.php?catid=10&id=66

Item 5, Electronic musical car horn with two horns and siren control, plays a bunch of songs, etc, stuff like that. $10 (mostly for shipping)

Item 7, Speedtechlights.com box grille light system $20, comes with a red and blue light, flashing unit and mini control box, works fine as shown in the video

YouTube - lights on my f150
Item 10, Optima red top battery, two years old, still works great and runs all proper voltage that it should, $100 mostly to cover shipping since it is very heavy.

Item 11, Vera Bradley things, A wallet and wristlet, $15 each

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Item 12, Army camo pants, size medium, both jacket and pants included brand new in packaging $60
Jacket measures 22.5 width and 32.5 length, pants measure 31-35 waist (adjustable) and 32 inseam

Item 14 and 15, two audio stereo systems, they plug in to any 3.5 audio port and can play ipod music or a computer music, each come with a subwoofer, volume adjuster, and 3 speakers on the black system and 4 with the white on

Item 16, Box of wiring, if you need ANY wiring, just let me know the specifics.

All kinds of stock cobalt parts from a 2007 2.2 Cobalt
Springs, intake, intake manifold, bumper, crank pulley, exhaust, downpipe, taillights, brake lines, shifter, center brake light harness

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
all those lights are illegal lmao

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stock lol, you probably don't want them, but I figure someone might maybe going back to stock to sell it, hey it couldn't hurt to list them

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
*ahem.... ive got a stock cobalt shifter

·
Registered
485 Posts
I should make my sport into an LS/LT lol

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry if this is a dumb question. The taillights your selling include the reverse also? I would like a spare pair to mod.
no just the outer lights

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

does the wigwag still work good? ill take it if it does.
yes the wig-wag item still works jdm

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.