Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Legitness of colodude18. The guy selling the insanely sick k2 lights. It's nothing personal against him I just don't want to get screwed with that amount of money. Coby? Anyone chime in?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I've talked to him, he seems pretty legit to me, he's not a business or vendor, it's just a guy who modifies these lights as a hobby. But as anyone buying anything from anyone really, it's just a risk you take from buying from people online, rather than buying directly from a business. We don't have any sales feedback from him yet, but I'm sure if someone buys from him they can leave feedback on his trader ratings. If I had my balt still, I'd probably pick up a set from him.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I've talked to him, he seems pretty legit to me, he's not a business or vendor, it's just a guy who modifies these lights as a hobby. But as anyone buying anything from anyone really, it's just a risk you take from buying from people online, rather than buying directly from a business. We don't have any sales feedback from him yet, but I'm sure if someone buys from him they can leave feedback on his trader ratings. If I had my balt still, I'd probably pick up a set from him.
Thanks, I'm just trying to confirm on the guy before I deal. I want anyone that has bought from him chime in. How easy are they to install with the harness?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
He's been on here for a while, never heard anybody complain or bash him yet.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Until now!

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Thanks, I'm just trying to confirm on the guy before I deal. I want anyone that has bought from him chime in. How easy are they to install with the harness?
Just always put the money as goods and services and never as a gift, and you will be protected. I've never heard anything bad from him so I'd definitely buy them! Just send him a PM

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I can vouch for him from other forums. (Coby7 Deleted unrelated comment, issue is being dealth with) :lol:
There is no need to add this to the comment here. He has already been spoken to about this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.