Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew what brand these rims are? Like the look of them, and wouldn't mind having a set... thanks

·
Registered
787 Posts
those look to me the Enkei WDM.
i personally hate the way they look, but if you like em, rock em. a lot of people hate my wheels, but i like em and thats all that matters

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
takes me about 5 minutes per wheel to get into every nook and cranny, its not too bad.
and thanks for the compliment. i love the wheels in the link you posted, they are sick

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not too bad for the 1st set, but REALLY like the 2nd set...very sharp..wonder what they would look like gunmetal or glass black haha...

·
Registered
395 Posts
i need a gt body kit and gt bumper on my g5 lol that one is sexy as hell! and my wheels are a total bitch to clean!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Nobody can beat mine on the cleaning aspect. Black matte, would take an hour per wheel to get them like new haha

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
and my wheels are a total bitch to clean!
I always avoid wheels with rivets or screws, those are really hard to keep clean and to clean. There is always that little arrow of dirt behind the rotation of each bud.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I really like the Virus by FastWheels. You can get it in chrome or platinum for sure don't know about gunmetal. I especially like the fact that there is no lip on the outside edge. So you can't put ugly weights on the outside, so you have to use the stick ons.

·
Registered
787 Posts
each of my wheels has about 20 decorative bolts i get to clean, but i only do that about once per month. im not a freak about it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.