Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend knows a guy who knows a guy who has a g/f who sleeps with this friends guy who knows this other guy that has a uncle with a Veyron. He got talking crap saying he'd kick my cobalts ass. I think with my mods and him being stock I can take him. Whats everyones thoughts on this

:laugh:

what? everyone else is posting a can I? so why not

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Sure! As soon as the light turns green...hit the gas and ram right into the side of him! He'll stop to survey the damage while you continue over the finish line! :nuts::laugh:

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
or do it the way that doesnt require u to take damage....

Call the police ahead of time have him get pulled over an pass him going as slow as possible then get out the car just ahead of him do a victory dance and drive away. just make sure u get it on video!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah if you, reduce the weight to about 2400lbs, Swap the LSJ for an LS7, convert it to RWD, twin turbo that LS7, find a way to put like 13 street slicks on the back, find a way to keep that shit on the ground while going extremely fast, make sure you make a least 1000hp.... maybe just maybe you might take him...

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Of course.

·
Registered
101 Posts
well you have an ss so u can win, he only has a veyron, not a veyron ss so its your ss vs his base model veyron lol, imagine they called non ss veyrons base veyrons like we call non ss cobalts base cobalts? lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
Maybe if your car could move at the speed of light.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I just beat a Veyron last week. As soon as I hooked, my flux capacitor kicked in and I blew right past him.

Honestly though, just based on appearance- I'd take a Cobalt TC/SS over a Veyron, IMO they look like complete crap.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.