Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people, can someone do me the favor of photoshopping my rims white....alot of people are telling me to paint them white, i wanna see what they look like

thanx

use this pic

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Hmmm... I am surprised that people would recommend that. Here is a rough one, although it looks more like white accents

I am having some computer problems, so I cannot do better at this point.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
yeah.. i tried earlier today and the rims are too dark.. every time i got the rims light enough they lost their shape and i had to start over..

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
yeah.. i tried earlier today and the rims are too dark.. every time i got the rims light enough they lost their shape and i had to start over..
I ended up just doing a blank layer, painting white over where they were and adjusted the layer blend to overlay and the opacity to about 75%. I have been having some troubles with my CS4 lately. I think it's this old computer. It's maxing out my RAM.

i am liking those white accents lol i think i might just go with those accents that way the rims can match my stripes
I actually like the accent idea better than going all white. I think if you went all white you would visually lose the shape of the rims.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.