Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to own a Cobalt LS but I wanted something different so I traded it in for a Mazda RX8. I've had it for a few months and I'd rather have my Cobalt back. I was wondering if dealerships still sell them or if you can possibly order them? I know the Cruze is replacing it but I'm not exactly sure when they're being phased out. I'm looking for an SS but I'll take an LT if I have to. And I'm only talking about new here. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I used to own a Cobalt LS but I wanted something different so I traded it in for a Mazda RX8. I've had it for a few months and I'd rather have my Cobalt back. I was wondering if dealerships still sell them or if you can possibly order them? I know the Cruze is replacing it but I'm not exactly sure when they're being phased out. I'm looking for an SS but I'll take an LT if I have to. And I'm only talking about new here. Thanks for any help.
I'll trade your RX8 for my Cobalt. :laugh:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll trade your RX8 for my Cobalt. :laugh:
LOL :laugh: If you're serious, is yours all stock?

And thanks for the hell fast replies guys. Sounds like I still have time, but I better get on it. Are they selling them for a cheaper price because they're 2010 models? An XFE for 9k is crazy. What are the prices of the SS's these days? If I can find one...

·
Registered
670 Posts
LOL :laugh: If you're serious, is yours all stock?

And thanks for the hell fast replies guys. Sounds like I still have time, but I better get on it. Are they selling them for a cheaper price because they're 2010 models? An XFE for 9k is crazy. What are the prices of the SS's these days? If I can find one...
A few months ago there was an ss/tc that went for 26k. But being almost a new year, they might be a few thousand cheaper? idk

·
Registered
91 Posts
You should rush to your local dealer and have them search on line. They have access to other dealers inventory and if they find what you want and also the color, it's easy to get the car delivered.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Hey I just got one brand new !!!
Go to chevy.c and build your cobalt and then check if any avaiable in your are this is how I got main. There were only 2 avil tho

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just did a quick search on cars.com and found 223 new cobalts within 500 miles of my zip. Only 4 SS models but lots of LT's.

·
Registered
127 Posts
The dealer I bought mine from said I got the last cobalt in the entire state of Louisiana. I feel special. Lol
I got it in august.

·
Registered
252 Posts
SS's ended producation quite a while ago. Unless you live in a big city or a wiling to travel you're SOL for finding one of the last few. But LS/LT are still around dealer lots.

·
Registered
810 Posts
dude dont buy a Cobalt, your gonna be disappointed from going from Mazda to a cobalt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.