Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Very bad idea, that would weaken it too much. There are kits to do a 5 lug conversion on your car, but they cost way more than a nice set of 4 lug aftermarket rims

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very bad idea, that would weaken it too much. There are kits to do a 5 lug conversion on your car, but they cost way more than a nice set of 4 lug aftermarket rims
+1. Theres really no point. Just stick with 4 lug aftermarket rims.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Get the conversion or find a nice set of 4 lugs.. I believe I have even seen a company somewhere that makes SS style looking rims in the 4 lug pattern for you base model guys.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Get the conversion or find a nice set of 4 lugs.. I believe I have even seen a company somewhere that makes SS style looking rims in the 4 lug pattern for you base model guys.
Man. If you could find that, I'm sure OP and I would eat that up. lol :nuts:

·
Registered
435 Posts
There are TONS of aftermarket 4 lug wheels compared to the 5 lug counterpart. I guess the brighter side is we can mount 5 lug HHR, G5 GT, G6, Malibu, Aura wheels etc. Besides SS type.

·
Registered
11 Posts
you can also have wheel adapters made.. try adaptitusa.com.

I have used their spacers and adapters on some off road trucks without any failures.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
the wheels would stick out too much if you used adapters

·
Registered
5 Posts
please find this...i would for sure buy some! i like my slipstream look alikes but i would absolutely love those more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.