Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in my new H&R DR series 15mm spacers the other day and im happy with the results

rear wheels

front wheels

i can tell that the wheel sticks out. handles alot better too
Just some random shots

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Looks good!
I need to do this with mine...especially the front wheels :)
How much did you get the spacers for?

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Looks great other than that stupid exhaust :)

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Got these for separate tho. A pair for $95 plus shipping. So I'd say about $190 for all four. But well worth it. The ride is smooth. Specially switching lanes. Lol. And with my progress rear sway bar it feels sleek. Im really thnking of putting on my b&g springs so I can have no gap whatsoever but I think I'm gonna rub on the rear quarters. Dunno. Maybe I'll try

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Just get a pipe before you put on the springs and roll the fenders. That may help a little.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need a how to roll fenders thread. Where da hell is drift. I'm sure he knows how.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Anyone know where to get a "kinda flush" decal. Lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Sexy as always. Not you the car, no homo.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I need a how to roll fenders thread. Where da hell is drift. I'm sure he knows how.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Anyone know where to get a "kinda flush" decal. Lol
Rolling fenders is easy, find a pipe or other object same diameter as the space between the tire and wheel well, place at rear part of the well at an angle, and have someone drive forward slowly, this will pull the object forward through wheel well along the inner fender lip rolling the lip upward. I have heard there is a high dollar tool out there that does the same thing as a pipe.

Decal--find a local sign or graphic shop and you can have one custom made with font, size and color. I had a local shop do the lettering for the back wondow of my truck (got it done in reflective white) and looks good, very visible at night with low light also.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Did you get new studs too, or is there still enough stud for the wheel locks to fit on?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Glad to see cesar back with such a vengeance. Those wheel are just astounding. They must look like they would grind the side of someone's car as you are driving down the road.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.