Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Will you be able to make the Great Canadian Cobalt Meet?

• Yes, no matter where it is!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • yes, but it needs to be close to where i am

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • no, because it's too far away

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Hell no!!!! the american meets are way better!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been wanting to get one of these meets for all us canadians here who are feeling a little lonely, so lets do this.......i am thinking either edmonton or calgary, take your pic, and when is up to the people showing up, lets get this going!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can make it. I'm free pretty much all year except memorial weekend. Do I need a passport?
i dont think so, if you cross by ground, you may have to look into it

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will know almost a month before my car is finished and I am driving out to pick it up in Toronto.
That means plenty of notice in advance of me driving back through Alberta, as well as Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
victory, PM me with your plans for returning with your cobey, and i will plan it from there, we need to make a guest list if we are gonna pull this off, everyone who can come, feel free, anyone else who cant, well, idk for you........

·
Registered
148 Posts
victory, PM me with your plans for returning with your cobey, and i will plan it from there, we need to make a guest list if we are gonna pull this off, everyone who can come, feel free, anyone else who cant, well, idk for you........
When the car heads to the shop for the "appearance" phase of the project, I will let you know.
The trip to Toronto will be fast and furious but I expect the trip home will take me a while longer as I expect to need to make several stops along the way. That will likely be the closest thing to a cross country tour that I do.
The people in Vancouver are going to be so pissed they have to wait the longest to see the final outcome.
Then again, they will be able to see it regularly at the track.;)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When the car heads to the shop for the "appearance" phase of the project, I will let you know.
The trip to Toronto will be fast and furious but I expect the trip home will take me a while longer as I expect to need to make several stops along the way. That will likely be the closest thing to a cross country tour that I do.
The people in Vancouver are going to be so pissed they have to wait the longest to see the final outcome.
Then again, they will be able to see it regularly at the track.;)
they could always join us at the meet here, then it's not just one car they get to see, it's a bunch!

·
Registered
130 Posts
How long of a car drive do you think that would be from Ottawa? Cuz if it's not too intense I'm up for it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ya that would be alot closer, count me in.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How long of a car drive do you think that would be from Ottawa? Cuz if it's not too intense I'm up for it.
you could make it in one whole day, highway all the way, get to winnepeg, take the yellowhead, and you will go right to Edmonton

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.