Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to pick up a canadian gauge cluster? Preferably from an SS with a 260speedo? I want a canadian one that is read in km/h not mph. Even a place to buy them new would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
blackcatcustom.ca they're $95 cdn

Otherwise, can't help you, i'm going to the wrecker this weekend so i'll look while i'm there

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
can I be the fourth to ask,

why? lol

·
Say What again!
6,106 Posts
Jared, don't be a retard.

·
Registered
212 Posts
if you're patient and good with your hands you can get overlays for a fraction of the price.

eBay doesn't have much offerings in the SS, I wanted to go that route for a while now, but no luck.

good luck!

kph rules~! :-D

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I also have to ask--Why?? Unless you can convert the numbers that quick, sounds like problems out on the road.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I also have to ask--Why?? Unless you can convert the numbers that quick, sounds like problems out on the road.
Actually the Canadian clusters have the MPH on the inner circle, so no conversion on the fly is necessary.

However, I think camo just wants to be different, he's asking where to get it, we'll just stick to the question.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually the Canadian clusters have the MPH on the inner circle, so no conversion on the fly is necessary.

However, I think camo just wants to be different, he's asking where to get it, we'll just stick to the question.
I have several other "devices" that will tell me my mph, and how sweet would it be to have my speedo go to 260, read in km/h and all my friends wonder how the hell i did that

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

well I wanted more than just the face plate but yeah that idea

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,106 Posts
Jared, you're special.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.