·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post/Discuss cars that could have been. Here we have some Pontiac G8 Variants:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
The first two cars were never slated for the US. GM thinks that people do not want the El Camino revived. American manufacturers do not listen to what people want and that is why they are failing.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The first two cars were never slated for the US. GM thinks that people do not want the El Camino revived. American manufacturers do not listen to what people want and that is why they are failing.
Yeah, I would've loved to see the G8 ST....Instead GM gives us the Volt and Turbocharged 1.4 engine cars...

·
Registered
276 Posts
sorry working for honda i had to throw in my teary eyed item... oh how bad i wanted to use my discount on this bad boy

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

sorry honda NSX 2010

·
Registered
931 Posts
well this ones tricky

its the R W D impala for 2011... not gunna ahppen.. but a similar body style will come out for the reg impalla but it'll be FWD

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
sorry working for honda i had to throw in my teary eyed item... oh how bad i wanted to use my discount on this bad boy

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

sorry honda NSX 2010
as sweet as it looks, its just not a nsx if its ff. hopefully they go rwd for the next "performance car"

·
Registered
97 Posts
Toyota FT-HS which was a high performance car to revive supra/celica supposed to debut in 2010...toyota hit funding issues and scrapped it

it looks like the lexus LFA??? didn't toyota sold the idea to lexus??

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

The Dodge Turbo Interceptor from the classic 80's movie called The Wraith. This car would have rocked!!!

i think you my friend are the only one to answer my question.
did Dodge tried to kill the gt40 or ford killed dodge??
who came with the idea first???

·
Registered
82 Posts
Toyota FT-HS which was a high performance car to revive supra/celica supposed to debut in 2010...toyota hit funding issues and scrapped it

i think toyata is coming out with a new supra. the back looks the same but the front is different.

·
Registered
931 Posts
member thisone????

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
it looks like the lexus LFA??? didn't toyota sold the idea to lexus??

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------
toyota is lexus... and "didn't toyota sold the idea to lexus??" come on man.. i know i suck at spelling but come on...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.