• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm torn here. I'm having serious thoughts about pulling the spoiler off, but I'm not sure if I should. I just can't decide what to do with it!! Any thoughts on how it would look, or your personal preferences of spoiler/no spoiler?

A few pics of my '08 "Special Edition"

p.s. - I know the muffler looks like ass, I'm working on it.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
wingless....and lower. :bigsmile:
easiest way would be to swap deck lids w/ someone. or paint plastic rivits to match and silicone them in. it doesnt look as bad as you may think. napa stores can usually color match in rattle cans. or go the bondo route and have it painted.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the hard part would be finding a matching wingless deck lid to match. Thinking about pulling the racing stripes off too, but God only knows what it looks like underneath of them :wacko:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Leave the spoiler on,,, remove the stripes except the hood. If you don't like them on the hood, then remove them too. The hood looks good with them on.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Low rise > wingless > High rise

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Slate metallic balts ftw btw :)

For your car I would start with a drop. Get her low...

Second, I swear I had the same exhaust as you too...But I think my tip stuck out a LOT more...lol look thru my showoff page, I think I still have a few pics in there somewhere of that monstrosity...lol

As for keeping your spoiler or going wingless? Personally I like our spoilers. But the wingless look is pretty sick too. The high rise is too rice for me. If you have an SS that came with a high rise thats cool, but to 'upgrade' to a high rise? My opinion would be to not do it.

But either way my vote is to keep the spoiler :p

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
only time i like the no spoiler is when the balt has a kit and is lowered really good. I was going to go spolierless myself but decided to keep it because everyone does the no spoiler and I like ticking people off by leaving things on they think should not be there haha

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
only time i like the no spoiler is when the balt has a kit and is lowered really good. I was going to go spolierless myself but decided to keep it because everyone does the no spoiler and I like ticking people off by leaving things on they think should not be there haha
your car looks kickass like it is dude.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.