Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so at the moment I'm using a proxy site to view this site. When ever I just try to get here normal it says the sever timed out. What's the deal? If you have a solution PM me that way I get it threw email...

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey i'm having the same problem. on my desktop i'm using a proxy, and i formatted my laptop just to see if that would make a difference and it wont let me on either. idk whats going on. admin?

·
Registered
114 Posts
just an update i connected to my friends wireless network and i was able to get on the website no problem so idk whats going on. ive checked all of my settings and still nothing lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
well i reset my cable modem and also my wireless router. i'm deff not computer stuipd (i work for HP) and i cant figure it out. im going to call my provider and see if that have a block or something in place. it's the only thing that i can think of.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yea i'm having the problems on my connection as well. only think i can think if would be maybe something blocking my mac address or ip who knows. i'm at work using my cell over bluetooth right now but i will send ya my public ip address later

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.