Registered
1,969 Posts
yes it will.
but paint it black dude

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinkin that! They are freaking expensive tho, I been looking at it for about a month now going....to click or not to click 115 is alot of bank for a grille....but but but it will look so much better than the "bar grille"....so today i gave in once more to the i should buy these parts disease.... :toung:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
That would look really nice on our cars. Buy it, well worth the money. Would much rather had theat design that what I had.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would look really nice on our cars. Buy it, well worth the money. Would much rather had theat design that what I had.
I did in fact buy it this morning....it was $133 but i personally think it looks bad ass...ill post pix as soon as i get it and put it in!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
nice! where'd you buy it from? ced?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep! are they pretty decent?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Don't paint it,,, install it stock. Paint peels, fades and chips, especially in the front. You may be screwing it up and it would be an expensive mistake. That grill looks great..... right out of the box!!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea i hear ya....

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Don't paint it,,, install it stock. Paint peels, fades and chips, especially in the front. You may be screwing it up and it would be an expensive mistake. That grill looks great..... right out of the box!!!

I agree.....

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts

This^

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ill get some better pix tomorrow in the daylight...

Before:

After:
:cool:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
that was $133 :nuts:

it looks damn good though :bigsmile: ...that would look sweet on my black car sprayed aluminium....

if you properly sand,clean,prime,paint,clear it should peel or chip...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
looks good! Im jealous

·
Registered
680 Posts
Very nice =)
I love that look but personally I would rather do some different mods before investing in this ^-^

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.