Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone up for sale i have four(4) 12 inch blue neons. I used to have in my cobalt footwells. They light up great, fill up the whole footwell at night. They have 2 modes, constant on, or your can switch them over to light up with the music, just by the flip of a switch. I bought them at autozone for 20$ each a few years back. Im willing to take 35$ shipped.

Next up is a Rockford fosgate 1 Farad capacitor. Again i had this installed in my Cobalt, but got a new car and got rid of the system. It works great for reducing headlight dimming, and keeping the amp working how it should. i think theyre like 80$ brand new or something. Will take 35$ shipped since its a little beat up looking, Works perfect though.

Also have a capacitor install kit to go with it. Has everything you need to install the cap in your system and will only take you a couple minutes to do. Its rockford fosgate aswell, whom i believe makes the best wires. 4AWG. 15$ shipped.

45 for both install kit and capacitor.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpage:nuts:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can do that. cap and wires are heavy. lemme find out an estimate for shipping. my guess would be like 8-12$

I shipped a capacitory from NY to CALI and it costed 10$ so it cant be to to much.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright just keep me updated!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
No I'm just messing with you since you have been trying to get this for a couple weeks. Enjoi!!!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
they're neons, not leds. and i did have dibs on everything buttttt maybe you can take the neons and ill take the cap/install kit

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey sorry for the hold up. Paypal is [email protected]
I wont be able to ship them out until monday though, sorry.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

50 plus shipping for everything?
60$ and we got a deal ^^ paypal info up there.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sounds good man, ill paypal Sunday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
alright cool, ill let you know when i receive payment. and will ship out first thing monday morning.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.