Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a second car a 2001 Honda Civic. I take my mom to work in the mornings and me and my girlfriend go to get in our Civic and some ******* broke into it. The busted out the drivers side window and tear off some of the door frame itself. It was crazy because they did not take anything. I have a DVD player in the car and 2-10" speakers with a MTX amp in the trunk. We go to the office to report it and come to find out that 7 other cars all Honda Civics where broken into on the same night, some nigh time security we have here. I swear I can't wait to move the hell away from these damn apartments. What a waste of $220 to get the window fixed.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoever it was is lucky that I didn't see them. We have so called night time security, but it is obvious they did not secure a damn thing. I don't understand how they could not have seen anything since there were 7 other cars broken into on the same night.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
hondas, it sucks they are broken into all the time. at my school every semester they send around flyers that pretty much says, if you drive a honda/acura to not bring it to school because it will get stolen.

It sucks but you see every honda in the parking lot with clubs on and boots o there wheels so people cant steal em. my buddy drives a civic and at my school his car was broken into, they stole his headunit, ipod, and 2 wallets....

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We just realized that they did get an IPOD out of the car. However, there is a camera that is positioned at the gate so they are trying to get plate numbers.

·
Registered
222 Posts
How many people in this forum drive a civic and a cobalt, I have a civic too and to tell you the truth it took me 10 min to get into it without breaking out a window when i locked the keys in it with it running...long story... so i guess ppl see them as easy targets. Maybe you should invest in an alarm system they're not that expensive and maybe it'll help catch the f**ktard thats bustin out windows.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i feel your pain dude.. same shit happened to me like 3 days ago.. i have a thread on it too.. =( atleast they didnt steal anything..

·
Registered
248 Posts
man that does suck but i would get a viper alarm system now and maybe even a cheap security camera just for fun ...the ones that u can hook up to ur tv and watch people that come to ur door and stuff haha but it'll be worth it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.