Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Progression | Facebook

if anyone has facebook and wants to give my groups page a lil support to get started it would be greatly appreciated. :)thank you YC.com FTW!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fixed it thanks for correcting that

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you guys and see you at the meet burnt

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea were trying to find more people in our area bc we meet up every sunday and face book seemed like a good idea to gt the name out there. we just got a 08 civic to start with us. but i want more cobalts lol

·
Registered
931 Posts
You guys meet up every Sunday? Where at? Maybe Ill take a drive down there since you are driving up here for this meet...

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

You are only about 2 hours straight down rt1 from me...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wish there was enough cobalts in CT to get a meet going, I know there is on CSS but not my style haha

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
That blows bc I will be up there on the 8th 9th and 10th at Penn. State for college tour and football game, when I go there I'll be going to all the meets in PA!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and mabe some in MD? lol and we meet up in the perry hall / white marsh area, sunday nights usually have around 200 cars of all types.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I cant speak for everyone else but I would take a trip down... I cant wait for this meet.

I just ordered lowering springs, an exhaust, and my windows are getting tinted early next week. Hopefully my car wont e that stock for much longer. Ive only owned it for a month though. lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good start for a month tho lol ive had mine for a year and just this summer i started doing work to it bc i decided on waiting to get another subaru intill after college and just see what i can get out of this car hp wise and visual, sofar iam loving what i can do ti it lol

·
Registered
931 Posts
I really like the fact there is so much to do with these balts and that there is such a good following for these too. I dont know what I would have done with out the help of fellow balt owners and modders to steer me in the right directions.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea when i got ride of my modded subaru i wanted to wait to get another one but i couldent wait a stock car driving was killing me i had to start doing stuff to it lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.