Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kind of odd but i know a lot of people do it. so...what'd you name your car? and anybody wanna help me get a name for mine? lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm...i think ima name her....Meghan.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, yessir. it all works out lmao

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
cars have to be named after girls, it's the unwritten law.

There was really 11 commandments, one was dropped on the way down the mountain

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cars have to be named after girls, it's the unwritten law.

There was really 11 commandments, one was dropped on the way down the mountain
man there were 12, the last being "thou shalt make fun of ricers"

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
man there were 12, the last being "thou shalt make fun of ricers"
actually, i just remembered, there were actually 13. the one i forgot was "Love thyne cobalt, like thou love thyne wife/husband"

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:-O i haz no wife. i'll love it like it was a child

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
hahaha, how funny! We've always named our cars, but not people names, like my hammered scion tC was the SCIONtific Drop (RIP), my friend's bagged cavalier is the Dropped24 & my cobalt is ...well... duh, The Lobalt... and its funny, every1 calls it that too, even got LOBALT on my plates, lol

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I don't really have a name for my car.. Most of the time I just call it the slobalt. A buddy of mine is actually getting SLOBALT license plates in a few weeks

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
hahaha, OH YEAH, i have another one!!! (sorry its not a cobalt name, lol, but still funny)

My first car was a 1993 Oldsmobile Achiva S Coupe, red w/ a dented fender, we fixed the finder then painted the car white... had black interior w/ those red & white flower coverd seat covers you can get at advance & places, & a disco ball hangin from the rearview mirror, ok. now that you have a mental image, the car's name was 'the lawnmower' hahahahahaha... i loved that car, but then it died on me like 3 times, then my Jr year in HS for BETA club i was dressed up as Mama Harper from Mama's Family...and the car died. I was stuck beside the road w/ these old men honkin & junk...my friend was w/ me dressed as Minnie Pearl from HeeHaw, HAHAHA, blah, its hilarious now when i look back on it.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its a personal opinion i guess. my friend name her tibby Speedy Gonzales...made me want to piss on the car. lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.