Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to paint my car with my next paycheck i jst need help with the paint color i want to paint the front of my car from the front bumber to the front of the door blue, both door and roof white and the rest green. Would it look right?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
yeah you would have to photoshop that...personally i think it's too many colors, too much goin on, will look choppy by the sounds of it. Maybe try goin with a nice even two-tone? just my POV.
What color is your car now?

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Not saying it's a bad idea, but why? I am just curious as the only thing I can think of is the flag of the Yukon.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
3 colors is too much. Way to busy. Keep it simple and do 2 colors

·
Registered
485 Posts
Three colors from a distance...maybe even up close would look you were in a wreck and just threw random colored pieces toether. Two-tone looks good...if done right. I hate when people don't paint their body kits and claim that "it's two-tone!" Sorry that's kinda off topic but I really hate that.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
2 colors IMO is the best.

3? Would look like those cars with random fender colors because they got in a wreck or something.
X3 lol totally agree!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Keep it down to a 2 tone. Everything more than that looks overwhelming or looks like its wrecked.

·
Registered
802 Posts
i had a 3 tone paint job once.. it took us a week to come up with the right scheme so it didnt look stupid tho.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah the three colors would make the car look like i threw a bunch of differnt parts on it i think ill jst paint it green and black green at the bottom and black on the top and plus my rims are black so i think it will look good thanks for everyones answer they were really helpfull.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.