Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this past Saturday in frigid cold temperatures I went to a car show in Fayetteville. The show is actually a bunch of car shows called Winter Cruize Tour (Winter Cruize Tour 9) and I pretty much go every year. But this year was my first in Fayetteville. So I figured since it was 9 degrees when I got up that no one would be out and about. Well I was wrong there were 168 show cars and trucks at this show. What a good show/cruise to go on the East Coast. But here are some pics of the 'balt at the show. I didn't place b/c the class I was in was Compact Car Domestic (that covers all cars including Mustangs, and all that jazz but it's w/e.)

My polished Valve Cover and Painted Engine Pieces as well as my painted K&N Typhoon Air Intake.

My Exhaust that I got back in November just never took a pic of it. But it's a 2.25" cat-back exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler going into a 3" tip. Sounds really good. Gonna have a sound clip here soon.

Finally got all my gauges in. Volt and Oil Pressure

Finally got my boxed covered. LoL! It only has taken me a year to do it. Trying to find the time is hard now a days.C

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.