how far is great lakes from oshkosh ? im in the north east part of wi

·
Registered
441 Posts
Lmao **** u B-low lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
lol i was looking at it and i saw it being typed in slow and im like **** i could have found it my dam self faster...then it said that shit..i gave my computer screen the finger lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
only the best for u my good sir !

·
Registered
441 Posts
ok now i feel dumb. when u replied to one of my posts a few weeks ago and i was new on here. that ****ing bug u have on ur screen...i was not paying attetion and i thought it was real so i hit my computer screen..... sat back thought about it..and realized that it was fake and i felt r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d

·
Registered
441 Posts
ya i know but like how the **** did i do it lol...like i seen it on ther before and like when im typing and what not but i knew it was fake...maybe i was really tired and thought it was real lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
lol i think we jacked the thread

·
Registered
441 Posts
lol we were like 2 little school girls we were so giddy and happy we didnt even realize it lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
lol u would be lost dan..we were talking about the car show and then we went off on random things me and blazer lol. but on a better not u gonna go to the car show and track ? that its 2 hours from oshkosh so its a ways for u id say ! let me know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.