Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what is cause this but my cobalt keeps blowing the ignition fuse in the panel and under the hood it did it months back stopped and know its doing it again I have a stick so I can push start it and it run that way please help thank you

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
I can look into open recalls or warranty information on your vehicle, if you like, Please send me a private message with more information (including the last 8 digits of your vehicle's VIN).

Best,
Sarah
GM Customer Service

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow over 200 people have looked at my post and nobody has any ideas or not a word to say what's the point of joining a forum if nobody wants to help anyone

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
What fuse is poping? (name or number listed in owners manual). Starter solenoid winding or starter armature winding. But we need more info to help!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's popping the hvac cluster I think its number 16 and its popping the ignition fuse under the hood

·
Registered
985 Posts
sounds like 2 separate problems. I don't think the HVAC and ignition don't communicate together.

Have you done anything to the vehicle at all? Speakers, deck, headlights, aftermarket parts, etc?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.