Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share what I did for the last 20 minutes. Looks really good I think
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Did you do it from a roll or the pre cut?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Dang I just got a roll and want to do that to my front tie

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Once the roll gets hear I'll probably try it if I have extra. I'll post when I do it next weekend.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I wanna do the b pillars, interior trim and the mirror covers. Just new to figure out which retailer to buy from

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Interior trim is easy pillars are just time consuming I think it was acountu that just did it. Mirrors could be tricky, but cool.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought some things for the pillars for like 85 effin dollars that are Pre cut but they don't look like carbon fiber at all:(

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Wow, I've seen the pre cut kits for interior but for 100 over what I paid for the roll just couldn't do it. Where did you get the pillar ones from.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
E bay 24 by 50 inch. Make sure to get the 3d one if you do. I think 20 maybe 25 can't remember.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I also like the real ones better, but I don't know how to make them and don't know anyone who can. As for interior having real cf would also be cool, but once again no one around here has any

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
How muchare those pieces? Can't be cheap.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Beamer said real cf, that's the price I am questioning.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea there was a guy on cobaltss website makin them and selling them for like 80 at one point I think

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.