Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Before getting these into action, I wanted to see if there would be any interest. These are FULL carbon fiber and not overlays or vinyl. They are made from brand new OEM badges. They will be on sale for 79.99 + 3.99 Shipping. We will have them for the front or rear.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Those look really nice and legit, but what is the price? They look like they might want a pretty penny, I probably would go for a debadge of the trunk and a blackout of the grille emblem is DIY and looks nice too.

·
Registered
126 Posts
80? Rattle can of black and clear, some tape and some 1500 and 2000 grit 3M wet/dry sand paper and you can make it look pimp. I myself would pass on the 80 bucks. For that the CF should be strands of real gold woven with crossing platinum. Just sayin.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We've sold alot of these back in the day and now we are bringing them back if they are still in demand. Alot of people complain about the price but if they were 30$ they would still complain lol. You have to take into consideration the cost of these from GM, then the CF, then the time to lay the CF down and do everything that needs to be done with it. Its 100% fade proof. Thats an actual picture of mine i have used for 3 years now and 2 cobalts later. Its a bit dirty but looks like it did 3 years ago.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I can see where they might cost so much given they are hand covered original bowties from GM. It would be a lot cheaper if they were manufactured as is. All and all it's not a bad price for all the work that must go into them. Still, it's a lot more than I could justify. Nice workmanship, though.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can see where they might cost so much given they are hand covered original bowties from GM. It would be a lot cheaper if they were manufactured as is. All and all it's not a bad price for all the work that must go into them. Still, it's a lot more than I could justify. Nice workmanship, though.
Thank you. I am not a giant company like ZZP or hahn who can afford manufacturing costs. Im a regular cobalt owner like everyone else bringing things to the community that others do not offer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.