Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone has the carbon fiber dash trim and if they bought it or just put on that carbon fiber tape stuff? also any pics of it done.

Thanks

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I have seen people who have done the carbon fiber tape stuff, and it looked pretty good, i tried it didn't like the look of the application of it, ended up painting the trim instead.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I think it looks good, it looks a heck of a lot better then both stock and that stick on crap you can buy. The only next best thing you can get to it is the real stuff.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i think painted trim looks better than the fake cf or the stick on shit.
only cf that looks good is real wrapped

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
i think painted trim looks better than the fake cf or the stick on shit.
only cf that looks good is real wrapped
ya that real cf stuff looks real good but the price does not. I will take the money spent on that real stuff and spend it on something that matters, like suspension stuff, or save for something for my engine build.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Damn. Where did you get that CF from hail ceaser ?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i got it and i bought it from a junkyard for $15 out of a G5
Keep in mind these pics are old.

what is your car ls or lt? cuz my trim doesnt have the hole for the fog light switches or anyother wholes so i was wondering if i got a trim offline would that work i really like yours

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hailcesar75, I like your dash kit... where did you find it? I want one like that but my bolt is a base and doesn't have the fog lights (yet) or the heated seats. any idea where i could find a kit?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Damn. Where did you get that CF from hail ceaser ?
I bought the fabric on eBay
hailcesar75, I like your dash kit... where did you find it? I want one like that but my bolt is a base and doesn't have the fog lights (yet) or the heated seats. any idea where i could find a kit?
It's not a dash kit that u can buy. I bought the cf fabric and skinned over the dash trim

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
My car is an LS and it has the other 2 compuer reset buttons

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.