Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody on here use carfax and have the unlimited reports because i REALLLLLY could use some help here and i dont wanna pay the $40 right now for it simply because i DONT have it :( but there is the damn fine sexy ass beautiful SS/TC i want and it has 6 reports on it. but i can't find out why....so anybody willing?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Carfax unlimited technically isn't unlimited. It only lasts for 30 days, and in that time, you can get as many reports as you wish. But since I somehow doubt anyone here is searching for a car actively right now, any Carfax account has most likely expired.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carfax unlimited technically isn't unlimited. It only lasts for 30 days, and in that time, you can get as many reports as you wish. But since I somehow doubt anyone here is searching for a car actively right now, any Carfax account has most likely expired.
i know...but hell it's worth a shot

·
Registered
124 Posts
if youre gettin it from a dealership, they should give it to you for free... if not id think twice... a found a 06 ss/sc for super cheap and almost bought it, but at the last minute i bought the carfax and it was all effed! wrong miles, accidents, the whole nine! so the 40 bucks could save you alot of crap...

·
Registered
720 Posts
It's too bad carsoup figured out they had a glitch...a couple years ago they had a thing where you could click on any car on their site where the seller could have the carfax available...it would pop up in a new screen and the vin was part of the webpage...well you just replaced the vin with anything and it would bring up any vehicle...they figured it out though after a couple months and they changed the web page address so it didn't have that info in it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.