Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my car out end of June, got the bill of sale from GMAC on Tuesday, everything's transferred over today! Yay!

GMAC was great to deal with through the whole lease. My only complaint would be that they didn't get the bill of sale to me when they said they would (I had to call them) and they didn't adjust the time allowance to get my safety and everything done so I ended up having 4 days to do it all lol.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, now I can just worry about paying of personal loan and I'm good to go! My insurance will drop now to.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks EH! I'm pretty stoked! You know my husband was quite disappointed as were my friends from New England when they found out I don't really have a canadian accent nor do I say eh.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congratulations, Rocket. My Cobalt will be paid off as soon as I can sell the thing :laugh:

Sad to see her go, but the Gen Coupe is a worthy successor.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations, Rocket. My Cobalt will be paid off as soon as I can sell the thing :laugh:

Sad to see her go, but the Gen Coupe is a worthy successor.

We need to go to Forks before you get rid of it!

·
Registered
381 Posts
We need to go to Forks before you get rid of it!
She's already more or less off the road, 4,000+km on the Genesis already. It's a company car so I haven't exactly wasted time putting it to good use.

I'm down for a Forks run anyway - the Genny isn't as sharp, but it's more dangerous and fun :laugh:. Fingers crossed that the R-Spec 3.8 comes here next summer so I can get one then. Can't argue with new cars every 6 months.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh, wow, i didnt realize you already had the other car. Either one would work lol.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Congrats!

I can't wait till mine's paid off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.