• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see who has what cell phone service. Let us know if you like/dislike and why. I have Sprint. It's ok wish it had better service. 4G network is awesome though =].

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you have sprint, and I have sprint, and I filled out the survey, why does it show only one sprint user?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Just curious to see who has what cell phone service. Let us know if you like/dislike and why. I have Sprint. It's ok wish it had better service. 4G network is awesome though =].
You guys dont need to put what you voted for, its shows in the poll.
Read the bold and post something about that lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Living in rural Tennessee nothing works well, but Sprint seems to work better than most here.
^this

Only I have VZW
I have worked for AT&T in a call center, & I have worked for Verizon & Alltel selling phones/plans, rebates, exchanges, all that... I can compare them as far as plan rates go & how their policies are... I have only had VZW & alltel, I had alltel back n the day & it sucked. Ive had Verizon since i was in 11th grade (i'm 24 now) and I have no complaints. It would be awesome if i had cell service @ home tho. But what can ya do living in the mountains of VA... I'm still using dial up @ home cuz they dont offer anything else. :laugh:

Oh & my phone is a Samsung Alias

I love the QWERTY keyboard & how I can send drawing-txts which are pretty cool, but as yall have seen in my pix, the camera SUCKS and always has a little black dot on it & no its not something on the lense, ive checked. lol... I'm still under XBM so i guess I could xchange it... maybe i'll get to it. :laugh:

so yeah, im a cell phone dork...

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Verizon,,, am 100% satisfied. Had Alltel for a short time (company phone). Alltel would work ON the Interstate, but a mile or so away from it... worthless! Work changed theirs over to Verizon too after we pitched a fit over lack of coverage. (That, and when the bosses tried to call us and no service... sped the changeover along too!!)
As far a phones.... Motorola phones are the way to go. I've seen and used other brands, but the quality and service are in Motorola. You will be happy with the Verizon/Motorola combo...

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

^this

Only I have VZW
I have worked for AT&T in a call center, & I have worked for Verizon & Alltel selling phones/plans, rebates, exchanges, all that... I can compare them as far as plan rates go & how their policies are... I have only had VZW & alltel, I had alltel back n the day & it sucked. Ive had Verizon since i was in 11th grade (i'm 24 now) and I have no complaints. It would be awesome if i had cell service @ home tho. But what can ya do living in the mountains of VA... I'm still using dial up @ home cuz they dont offer anything else. :laugh:

Oh & my phone is a Samsung Alias

I love the QWERTY keyboard & how I can send drawing-txts which are pretty cool, but as yall have seen in my pix, the camera SUCKS and always has a little black dot on it & no its not something on the lense, ive checked. lol... I'm still under XBM so i guess I could xchange it... maybe i'll get to it. :laugh:

so yeah, im a cell phone dork...
LOBALT.... can't you get High(er) Speed Internet with DirectTV service?? U have DirectTV for TV now?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i've got alltel (verizon really since they bought it out. hence why i voted verizon) but they straight up owned my area. and since they use verizon towers now i've got service EVERYWHERE.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
I still use Tracfone but it is on AT&T's lines. Probably gonna switch to Verizon family plan soon...the kids are getting old enough to need phones. Coverage in my area is good with either carrier so I'm impartial.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have Verizon with the Blackberry Storm 2 and I love it. I have had Sprint, Nextel when it was just Nextel, T-Mobile and AT&T. So far Verizon seems to be the best out of all of them.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.