Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is some random photos of my Cobalt that I got couple of weeks ago, no changes since ...OH YES!! i got the door "protectors" out (Moldings) but I haven't take any pictures without them!

Just as a photograph information

The more high quality pictures(The last ones) are taken with a
Canon EOS 5D Mark II 21.1MP Full Frame CMOS Digital SLR Camera (Amazing camera BTW!!!)

The rest are taking with an iPhone 5 LOL

So here we go!

This is my Cobalt and Scipon xB...(Scion is no mods at all, not even rims)

Can't miss the instagram photo LOL

iPhone 5 Panorama PIC

Parking lot

And here are the cemetery :smile1:

You can now clearly see I have mexican (Baja California) plates

Let the hate begin LOL JK let me know what you guys think this car needs and what is extra :thanks

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Wow that's terrible cops got nothing better to do huh. Nice clean shots man!

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Thanks..I'm trying to get a nice place here in hollywood to take some nice shoots BUT police is always bugging that I cant park in places..I need a permit to leave my car there while photographing -_- :notrust:
A permit?

That's weak.

At least you didn't get busted in New Mexico like 1320vid did for "unlawful assembly"...there were 30~ cars in a Target parking lot.

Taking pictures, no burnouts, revving, nothing. One guy has the whole thing on tape. 12 cop cars, a chopper, etc.

Each one of them got a nice ticket too.

Otherwise, nice pics minus the Kleenex box on wheels...lol.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah here in hollywood is all about $$$$$, if i park my car in some public places and I just start taking pictures (Specially with the camera I own!!!) takes me 2-3 pictures for them to light me up and start giving me drama....

and yeah idk whats the limit but over some amount of cars placed even in a parking lot as a "Car show" u need a permit as well :s!!!!....

sorry you lost me on the kleenex box?...LOL :laugh:

------------------Edit :laugh:-------------------------
Duuuh!!!! I just got the joke LOL i feel retarded now Hahahahaha :laugh:....!!! Yeah its a nice lil car we call it the ShoeBox LMAO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.