Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's just say I've used my "certified used" warranty a little bit in the last year (4 times). So, I go back yesterday because the front driver speaker quit working & they had to fix it. I asked how long I have before my bumper to bumper warranty runs out, and they said July 2012! :nuts: The dealer gave me 3 years bumper to bumper warranty on my Cobalt (I thought it was going to be just two). Man, they must have been desperate to get rid of this thing when I bought it in 2009.

Only downside is any mods are purely cosmetic. Not doing anything that could void my warranty. Small price to pay to have a paid-off car before the end of the warranty period.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I'm plannng on paying off my car next year so that I'm in the same situation. And all the money I'll be saving for car payments can go to saving for a Z :D but prolly a house first lool

·
Registered
911 Posts
Mine's been paid off since February, bought it in June of 08...all my warranty is up tho cuz I have over 109k on her :sad:

·
Registered
911 Posts
luckily everything that needed replacement on her happened while I still had warranty..BCM,BTS sensor,and shifter

·
Registered
44 Posts
I bought mine in july of 09 and sould be paid off in july of '11 of sooner. I haven't really done mods because my extra $ goes to paying it off. That way I can trade for an 08+ SS....if I dont find anything I like more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.