Votes: 25 49.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, I recently picked up a carbon fiber hood and trunk. However I am not sure if i like it as much as my other hood. So you vote and let me know your opinions.

Also can someone photoshop out my eyelids? Please!

:BEFORE:

:AFTER:

·
Registered
600 Posts
im kinda stuck inbetween, I like the CF hood, but not the eyelids. and the trunk is a little shaky to me lol. Ive been thinking about doing this too, but i wanna see a silver cobalt with CF trunk and hood

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
^x2... im between... i like the hood (cf), and i liked the eyelids-but eyelids are always hard to get an opinion on cuz some look good up close & horrible far away, and some look good far away but horrible up close... & im not sure about the trunk... im afraid to vote, lol... cuz im suck... both ways look sexy to me. LOL

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ima go with before. I dont like the trunk. just seems really..idk..keep either hood. but the trunk is not for me.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
IMO...loose the trunk. keep the hood. and maybe ditch the eyelids because they dont flow with the CF. but i just dont like carbon fiber trunks at all.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Not a CF fan, so I picked before. The hood is alright....but I don't know about the trunk

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
The hoods look the same except for color. I am not a big fan of the much color contrast on a car, maybe if the car was a darker color the CF would look great. But each their own.

·
Registered
280 Posts
The hoods look the same except for color. I am not a big fan of the much color contrast on a car, maybe if the car was a darker color the CF would look great. But each their own.
He's right.. send me the hood and trunk and I will see what they look like on a black tc. :p

·
Registered
455 Posts
hood yes, trunk no for the CF

·
Registered
455 Posts
haha its exactly 50/50 right now on the pole. guess its completely up to you OBZ lol good luck

·
Registered
450 Posts
i voted after i like the contrast on yellow... looks good on it

·
Registered
273 Posts
i like the hood but not the trunk

·
Registered
403 Posts
i do not want to vote cause i like the hood but do not like the trunk imo you should look into painting the hood to flow with the eyelids like beamer did it seems to make the whole front flow better but thats just imo

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.