Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i was wondering how do i remove the plastic thing that covers the 6x9 speakers at the back because i want to change them because they sound like crap. Do i need to remove the back seats ? I tried to remove all the plastic stuff that is on the thing that i want to remove but it seems like its holding somewhere else. Sorry for my bad english. 2006 Cobalt Ls Coupe

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Hi, i was wondering how do i remove the plastic thing that covers the 6x9 speakers at the back because i want to change them because. Do i need to remove the back seats ? I tried to remove all the plastic stuff that is on the thing that i want to remove but it seems like its holding somewhere else.

Ya there are 2 little metal clips holding it in towards the very back, trust me found out the hard way i broke one of them. just make sure it is loose all around the window and be sure to fold your seats down and look right next to the latch there is a little push in cap thing you have to remove also and it should come out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, but hummm i know it may sound stupid but how do i fold the seats down, i searched the damn switch everywhere in the trunk and i dont find it :( Where is it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet ! thanks a lot for your help im gonna go try it right now! :)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
thanks, but hummm i know it may sound stupid but how do i fold the seats down, i searched the damn switch everywhere in the trunk and i dont find it :( Where is it!
LOL dude dont feel stupid, when i went to show my uncle my car we opened the trunk and were searching for the rear seat release switches for like 10 mins then i was like ''oh damn they're right in my face!'' sometimes shit is so simple that we can't fiure it out lool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.