Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
yea, weird though, seen that kit for that price, on another site for 700 plus and another for like 384 and shipping lol. But I have been ripped off about 3 times in the last month and a half on stuff so I am just gonna pass though I would love to score that for the price and hope it fits.

·
Registered
455 Posts
thats why its listed so cheap.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Ive got the same kit. I got it from carbodykitstoreonline.com and byt the time I got it, I only had to py $300.00 all together thats with shipping included in the the price. If I would have taken my kit to a shop to have it repaired and prepped before paint it probably would have cost me an arm and a leg. I will never ever buy another AIT bodykit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have the AIT Racing Zen body kit, got it thru andysautosport.com. Front bumper and skirts went on with no major problems, but the back bumper was like an inch to short on its width and andys and AIT wouldnt do anything to fix it. They told me to heat it and stretch it. Anyone ever heard of heating and stretching FIBERGLASS??????

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
i have the AIT Racing Zen body kit, got it thru andysautosport.com. Front bumper and skirts went on with no major problems, but the back bumper was like an inch to short on its width and andys and AIT wouldnt do anything to fix it. They told me to heat it and stretch it. Anyone ever heard of heating and stretching FIBERGLASS??????

Mine fit fine before paint but after we painted it I had a hell of a time getting the rear bumper on cause the paint shurnk it. I've never heard of heating and stretching fiberglass. Its almost impossible to even push on it without it snapping. I dont think that sounds right though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.