Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new on here and i just recently got my license and i have a 2007 cobalt ls i was just wondering if there are any cheap performance mods that are worth it because I'm only 16 and don't have tons of money to blow..

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Depends on your definition of cheap. I think spending 1k on my rims and tires was cheap. I would say in your situation no. The cheapest mods you can get would be the intake and that is typically $180 plus with almost no hp improvement without other mods.

·
Registered
985 Posts
until you can afford to drop enough money to make it worth it, do appearance mods. What you'll spend to customize the looks of your car will be way less (aside from body kits and rims) than the price of cheap performance mod that do next to nothing for these cars.

Don't forget youre driving a cobalt...

·
Registered
563 Posts
if youre low on cash, go with an intake, tsudo catback and lower it. Will make a decent difference

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Definitely get tint, the ladies will appreciate the lack of possible prying eye areas when you're in the backseat ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
X2 with i944. Shouldn't cost very much for it and it'll make your ride a little more fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Cheap
Fast
Reliable

Can't have more than two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.