Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
omg so gay. Honestly has to be one of the stupidest things I have seen in awhile.
This isn't CSS, you might wanna go back there.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
dude stfu, I have the right to my opinions quit getting all butt hurt. got a problem with my opinions? get over it or come here and we can deal with it. until then stfu you have ur opinions I have mine
I am not butt hurt one bit. you are unnecessarily rude about something that you don't like. If you can't speak your opinion without using the words "gay" or "stupidest thing I have seen" don't speak at all.

If you don't like something and want to post your Opinion. say something like "I don't like that at all but good work" or "that's not my style but if you like it that's all that matters" or "that looks really tacky, maybe try a different design"

I could care less about your opinion. and I am now stating my opinion and obviously you are the one that is butt hurt.

that is all

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am not butt hurt one bit. you are unnecessarily rude about something that you don't like. If you can't speak your opinion without using the words "gay" or "stupidest thing I have seen" don't speak at all.

If you don't like something and want to post your Opinion. say something like "I don't like that at all but good work" or "that's not my style but if you like it that's all that matters" or "that looks really tacky, maybe try a different design"

I could care less about your opinion. and I am now stating my opinion and obviously you are the one that is butt hurt.

that is all
see this is an opinion.

it is your opinion that the way i said it was rude. In my opinion it wasn't rude. I am not going to sit here and argue with you guy. I do not sugar coat anything and not going to change it. got a problem with it block from seeing my posts or just don't read posts from me. the truth hurts wear a helmet.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.