Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up guys, i'm a dj and i just want people to listen to my lasted mix. go to soundcloud.com/thedjelite/djelite-2010

check it. its all club music, Pitbull, Fatman Scoop, Lil jon, and more!
so check it out, don't need to download it to listen, it's set for you to listen!

any comments will be fine by me. (Good or bad)

appreciate it =D

~jay

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Not bad judging by the first 10 mins, of course not a fan of some of the artists, but definitely well blended.

I wish I could get back into mixing, maybe one day when I have the heart for it and more free time- also sucks that 2 of my friends are Djs and we all started together :huh:, oh well haha.

Still listening to it, I like the DJ sammy mix before the 10 min mark and the transition to pitbull, good stuff.

·
Registered
821 Posts
ok.... my critizism or however u spell it:

from 7:30 to about 10:00 had a song i dont know or like "I feel on top of the world" and sounded way too mashed up for my tastes an I will just skip forward past that....

I love the Drop it Low remix with lil wayne at 21:20.....

at 26:00 you went with some old school... some like--I dont.... but lucky its short n sweet.

All in all it F****** awesome man..... it builds up right at the end. Imma be rocking this for a while. THANKS

****Side note: Im currently trying to swap from audio to video mixes for the car, so if you sell on ebay or side jobs hit me up

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahahahahaha as long my people are happy, i am happy =D thanks guys and i got another one coming out soon. Havent gotten time to come with one cause at work. I will deff post some more in the future!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE MY INSPIRATION!!!!

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Nice job! Tell me you use 1200's and not digital?

I used to spin back in the day. Clubs, proms, weddings...it was some good times! One of my mixes almost made it to Ultimix but got cut at the last moment...

Keep the tracks coming...I need some new music to cruise to...

·
Registered
455 Posts
sick bro i love it. definitely gonna be rocking this on road trips now

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wow dude you have some real talent. Deff. post some more. Great stuff!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahahahah! you guys are the best! like im laughing right now reading all the post and i just have a smile on my face right now =D

i will continue mixing cause you guys motivate me! i got a new mix coming out very soon and i will deff post it. Thank you guys!

fyi, all im using is virtual dj and my keyboard and my mouse and if you guys can, if you want, can you spread the word? i really appreciate that =D

once again, THANK YOU ALL!

·
Registered
67 Posts
listen to the whole thing and i got to tell you, it is frggin sweet man, i will be bumpin this in the balt for a minute now!! keep up the great work man!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.