Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been here in awhile figured I'd say what's up to some of the people I use to talk to here and some of the new people, miss taloing to some of you guys out there. so what's up people, lol. I sold the cobalt for some of the new people here that haven't seen it IL post a picture, but on good note the cobalt made its way back to the fourms a week later, was really surprised. I bought my 2014 turbo diesel cruze I'm liking so far, I did a Cai install and factory fog light install. Thinking of getting a tune for tax season to mess with..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice, congrats on the new turbo-diesel. And your Cobalt was fantastic- looks positively stunning, that's a great picture!

I'm new around here, but it seems like things are generally a bit slow compared to other forums. Some of the boards get more activity than others. There's still a number of active users though.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, congrats on the new turbo-diesel. And your Cobalt was fantastic- looks positively stunning, that's a great picture!

I'm new around here, but it seems like things are generally a bit slow compared to other forums. Some of the boards get more activity than others. There's still a number of active users though.
Never use to be this way when I was here all the time with my old job and thanks

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Boom. Welcome to the diesel club. Forgot you bought one as well. I've been basically trouble free for the last 60k km. Had a nox 2 sensor go bad and I've a recall for nox 1 to be replaced and have the computer tuned.

Otherwise I will have my first kid within a week and it's supposed to snow. How do you like the CAI?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Within a week? Didn't think it's been that long already haha, congrats! Hope you are prepared

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
As best as I can be. First baby so they'll be things I'm not ready for.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Obviously you won't be 100% ready, but if we don't hear from you too much for a little while we know why

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boom. Welcome to the diesel club. Forgot you bought one as well. I've been basically trouble free for the last 60k km. Had a nox 2 sensor go bad and I've a recall for nox 1 to be replaced and have the computer tuned.

Otherwise I will have my first kid within a week and it's supposed to snow. How do you like the CAI?
Love it!! I plan on doing a tune this tax season, I'm getting my nox sensor recall done tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts

Love it!! I plan on doing a tune this tax season, I'm getting my nox sensor recall done tomorrow.
You going with the fleece racing tune or the Trifecta? I've been patiently waiting for a bnr diesel tune but nothing yet.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want to see if I have to do emissions in the states, if not I'm gonna do a dpf delete and a race tune. So far I've only did a factory fog light install and a Cai lol. But you know me I've been looking, not so many mod for the cruze like there was for the cobalt though but then again I was making it look like a ss from a LT, don't really have to do any body work or swapping..

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

You going with the fleece racing tune or the Trifecta? I've been patiently waiting for a bnr diesel tune but nothing yet.
Really thinking of doing a fleece tune, I've been hearing different reviews on trifecta tune being shit against fleece

·
Registered
3,127 Posts

Really thinking of doing a fleece tune, I've been hearing different reviews on trifecta tune being shit against fleece
Don't forget fleece is only good on a daily for the 30hp tune. The 40 and 50hp tune add regenerations/need a manual regen. They also set off flash counters.

Tell Trifecta tune doesn't but it isn't supposed to be as powerful

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Don't forget fleece is only good on a daily for the 30hp tune. The 40 and 50hp tune add regenerations/need a manual regen. They also set off flash counters.

Tell Trifecta tune doesn't but it isn't supposed to be as powerful
Thought it was only the 50 tune I could have sworn was to do that, 30 and 40 didn't though..

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Almost positive there was something about the 40hp tune that people didn't like either on a daily so most people stuck with the 30

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.