Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
No actual dyno numbers, but I should have been sitting somewhere around 270-280 at the crank with my setup.. big paycheck and insurance check coming my way though so I might actually finally get around to building my engine. Definitely going to get some dyno numbers after its built haha

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Let's see just how much power this auto trans will actually hold.. as long as I don't do any crazy launches or anything I think I'll be fine though

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
It's moreso don't put slicks on it. You'll more than likely break the axles first, if you're lucky.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Either way it should be fun, even if I don't wind up getting a tvs haha, going to port and Polish the head and put some cams in it at least

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Along with a smaller pulley and e85 and bigger injectors and what not

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe someone here can help me out....I have a 4T45E Trans in a 2006 Cobalt.....
on the TCC Lockup Solenoid that goes in the Valve Body When I took mine
off the inside went flying..now I'm not sure if that little spring goes in
the middle then that little shaft..or the little spring goes in the Valve
body 1st then the shaft, then the sensor...Any help would really be
appreciated..Is it Solenoid... then Spring.... then little shaft..
.or is it Solenoid.... then Shaft...then spring....Thanks for any help Jim

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Very unsure I have never dealt with any trans internals. The 4t45 is pretty common you might find something on youtube

81 - 85 of 85 Posts