Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not my sale just found it and thought it was a great deal but I already have springs so I would post it here.

Chevy Cobalt Lowering Springs

st louis craigslist > for sale / wanted > auto parts
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Chevy Cobalt Lowering Springs - $50 (Columbia, IL)

Date: 2010-03-11, 9:45AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

For sale again due to timewasters, 1 set of 4 custom-made Chevy Cobalt lowering springs, brand new in box. I had these specially made for my Cobalt by an auto engineering firm, and sold the car before I fitted them. They are anodised red and have 5 coils - not sure how low they go as I never got fitting instructions with them (long story) but they should drop it quite a bit and offer a much more aggressive ride, but they'll need to be fitted by someone with knowledge (and a spring compressor obviously).

I have a few items available from my Cobalt such as an exhaust, bumper, wheels, ICE, etc. so mail me if you are after a few things.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1638971424

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
huuh...that's very non-descriptive...made by some auto engineers and he has no paperwork. it is cheap price though, but hardly any info. Anyways just ordered my B&G's last night WOOO!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.