1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was searching to see if anyone wrote up a DIY guide on how to replace a bad column. I know a lot of people have paid upwards of $1,000 to have this done. Has anyone that's replaced their column written a guide on how to do this?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Bump...I haven't received an email from u guys about my shipping yet..Bad bad juju

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump...I haven't received an email from u guys about my shipping yet..Bad bad juju
Didn't see we had a post here. All of our orders have a tracking number automatically sent to the e-mail address filled when an item ships with UPS. If we used US PS or something they are available on request only. Did you receive your part or tracking number since this post? If not, contact me via PM with your reference number or e-mail address and I'll look it up for you.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Didn't see we had a post here. All of our orders have a tracking number automatically sent to the e-mail address filled when an item ships with UPS. If we used US PS or something they are available on request only. Did you receive your part or tracking number since this post? If not, contact me via PM with your reference number or e-mail address and I'll look it up for you.
I was the one who had to have it re-routed...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was the one who had to have it re-routed...
Not sure what your specific problem is, but if you call 1-800-292-1032 EXT 2167 and ask for Blake I'm sure he's on top of the issue, he handles all of our sales.
Thanks
EDITED TO ADD:
If you don't feel he's handled your problem sufficiently, you can e-mail me at [email protected] , but please be detailed with whatever the problem is as I wouldn't have any knowledge of any current problems with orders.
Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello
Just wanted to let you all know I am getting a load of the '08-'09 styles in as well. Will have them up shortly with more details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.