Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found this pic, i think its awesome.

tell me what you think. i think its a chop but im not sure.

·
Registered
116 Posts
This is completely replacing the Cobalt right? I don't like that at all but the car itself is ok, kinda looks like a hot wheels car though IMO. Not a good thing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
the license plate says gay lol

i think it looks alright,the dash sneak pics look incredible... idk ill probobly like it more when i see it on the road.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I like it... im thinkin it might be photoshopped too b/c that's the first coupe pic of the cruze that ive seen....... that particular one isnt too purdy, but put some nice rims/tires & all that on it-get rid of all that racing stuff-obviously, lol, and i think it would look pretty good....

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I think that car looks badass. I dunno i it is a chopped pic tho

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's not chopped, Chevy is going make Cruze Coupes, and they already have in Europe obviously. Only thing is this particular one is a racing car, so not all of them are going to look this nice.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I think the Cruze is ugly...but I said the same about the Cobalt when it replaced my beloved Cavalier

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I dont really like the cruze but this one looks awesome. I LOVE the rims

·
Registered
931 Posts
so wait...no more cobalt???? this time next year there'll be a YOURCUZE.COM????

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the headlights are just tinted yellow. its a racing thing. if you ever look at a real professional track car that does night racing the headlights are usually yellow. and they use a 3k hid. the yellow light is brighter but does not hurt the eyes of other drivers, and does not cause as much glare.

and i know this doesn't have yellow headlights, or anything to do with this thread, but its awesome so im posting it! lol.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
the headlights are just tinted yellow. its a racing thing. if you ever look at a real professional track car that does night racing the headlights are usually yellow. and they use a 3k hid. the yellow light is brighter but does not hurt the eyes of other drivers, and does not cause as much glare.

He must be sponsored by "Giant Meatball Inc." You can only do that in racing. Can you imagine driving your car down mainstreet with a big meatball painted on the side?

·
Registered
464 Posts
I saw a cruze in person the other day. GM brought one to the local cobalt show. It looks like shit. It reminded me of a cross between the new malibu and the new impala if they decided to have a kid then have an abortion half way through. It was the most boring awful car I've seen in a long time. Granted it was a 4door, they didn't bring a coupe, which didn't make sense to me seen as it was a car show full of coupes not 4drs but whatever. All these cars that they show pics of... yeea it looks nothing like them. The coupe of course could look wayyy different but I doubt it's *that* different.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Found a pic of a Cruze coupe, but in SS form, credit to the creator on css.net:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.