Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey was just interested if any of you guys would replace your Cobalt for a Cruze? I like the Cruze but I hate that its only a 4 door sedan and there isnt an ss model. What do you guys think of the Cruze?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Good a-b car but boring. Now I would buy the diesel over a cobalt just for the insane mpg.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
For the Cruze 1.4Turbo and vehicle weight, I would get a sonic turbo instead. Cruze is an affordable impala :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Nothing like a Sonic, ahem, clown car with a turbo :p

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
My Brother in law has a White Cruze LTZ RS and its a GREAT looking car outside and in, its slow by SS t/c standards but its just as/bit quicker than a 2.2 I think they're good cars. Its turbo'd from the factory though which is great for modding he has it tuned/intake/DP and it spanked my old SSN/A.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
To me, the 1.4L Turbo is good for fuel economy, not power. They shoulda done a 2.4L turbo version SS, off the LE5 SS N/A and added the LNF turbo setup :)

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I think if they want fast go v8 ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought my wife a 2012 cruze lt loaded for a daily. The 1.4t It rides awsome, gets mid 30s fuel mileage, and is pretty fun for autox.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
If I were to get a mustang, I would wait for the Eco Boost version this year.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I were to get a mustang, I would wait for the Eco Boost version this year.
I would never get a mustang with an ecoboost engine. Its just wrong. Its all about a big v8.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.