Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad:
well that's fine... I know I'm smart/educated! AAANNNDDDDD I :love: my Chevy......& all its crazy problems! :laugh:

poo on those hondas

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Just because you're book smart doesn't mean you have any common sense or know how to live your life with any meaning lol

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
^ Werd.. my bro is a prime example.. Straight As throughout his life and when he got out of college, he had no idea what he wanted. Hes going to be 26 in Jan and still lives with us, he sounds like a Honda owner I guess haha :bigsmile:

·
Registered
103 Posts
most of the technology they have in japan came from america or canada in the first place the automobile was invented in america...lol
as far as being smarter if you own a honda well i wonder how many of them have a job...lol don't sound like a smart choice to me

·
Registered
750 Posts
My gf was reading the same article and I don't fall into the statistics. I own a chevy, I use the internet everyday, and I have a college degree.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I kinda take offense to that... but still if you think about it it does kinda make sense. although I'd say if you went to cobalt owners it would be a lot higher than average chev owners cause its a lot of college/ university students with balts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Okay, what are they using to get these numbers? Because almost all of my older to retirement age family members have Chevys or Fords... and a college degree wasn't nessecary to get a good job when they got out of high school. A lot of them were at the tail end of military service being as good as college as well. Or like my mom, they quit school to get married and start their family. These numbers have some other info behind them that ought to be shared.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, what are they using to get these numbers? Because almost all of my older to retirement age family members have Chevys or Fords... and a college degree wasn't nessecary to get a good job when they got out of high school. A lot of them were at the tail end of military service being as good as college as well. Or like my mom, they quit school to get married and start their family. These numbers have some other info behind them that ought to be shared.
Its probably some marketing scheme for Honda. Buy a Honda and you will have a great education!

·
Registered
547 Posts
This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I thought that when people buy a car it had to do with what they like. I didn't know that people took into consideration what their education level is before they buy. This sounds like someone has to much time on there hands. I have bachelors of science degree and I am 7 classes away from having my masters and I own and love my Chevy. So what does that mean?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
^ Exactly... Most people buy a car for the exterior look and comfort of it, as well as pricing.

As long as it looks sexy or has potential to do so, engine is good and has great mod potential- thats all I need. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
i used to have a mitsu.. haha and now the 'balt! but im currently attending college!we all need to just prove those numbers wrong!

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
- Doubt it.

I have been to Japan and Korea. They did not invent the automobile, or ANY technology in the automobile. They simply copied off the west and made it cheaper.

Yes, we let them run all over us because of some kind of misguided guilt we as a nation have for nukin' them.

And if driving a chevy makes me dumb, then I'm the dumbest.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.