Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I think its a sexy car... that's pretty much all i think about it too... if it was a reg fuel car, i'd prob buy one...well & if i had the money & the need for another car...hahaha

·
Registered
931 Posts
no.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
ugh, what were they thinking with that exterior backend?! not only that, it looks copied from the prius (which i also hate the backend of)

i agree that the exterior is just way too busy - don't like it one bit. same with the interior - like what the crap is on top of the dash there?? and the center console - i have no idea what is going on with that thing - i'd have trouble pushing the correct buttons even as the passenger, let alone as driver. they even have it taking out the middle back seat. ugly ugly ugly car. :push:

·
Registered
165 Posts
40 grand for that thing. You can get a 12grand cobalt. how long do you think $28,000 dollars will last you in gas?? like Edmunds said, if they can get them more affordable it might be a good alternative for family sedans

for me that would be the rest of my life they way i drive

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Err...I liked the car until I saw the back. That ruined it for me.

It would be nice if I could afford one, considering I only drive like 27 miles a day.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
didn't they attempt an electric car once before?
Shhhhhhh.... Don't say that too loud or GM will put a contract out on you :laugh:... Yeah, they did it before with the EV1. It was a great success, but GM made it out to look like it failed. Go see the movie "Who Killed The Electric Car?" You can judge for yourself what happened to it.

Seriously, I do not much like the shape either, but that shape will not go away. The shape is basically the same as the Prius or the new Honda Insight. All cars built for extreme mpg will have this same basic shape due to it's aerodynamics.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Shhhhhhh.... Don't say that too loud or GM will put a contract out on you :laugh:... Yeah, they did it before with the EV1. It was a great success, but GM made it out to look like it failed. Go see the movie "Who Killed The Electric Car?" You can judge for yourself what happened to it.

Seriously, I do not much like the shape either, but that shape will not go away. The shape is basically the same as the Prius or the new Honda Insight. All cars built for extreme mpg will have this same basic shape due to it's aerodynamics.
this was the EV1 ya i seen that movie

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.